Naturalicious creates simple beauty solutions for frustrated women seeking natural alternatives. We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta online, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
To manage continued growth, Naturalicious is seeking an Operations Coordinator to establish operations procedures and oversee the team of employees and vendors responsible for the full product life-cycle from in-house production and distribution to managing inventory and quality control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Identify and manage manufacturers to outsource production
- Manage logistics including freight transportation, shipping and receiving
- Manage production team
- Create desk procedures for operational activities
- Responsible for systems and technology to support inventory and orders
- Develop in-house production training and QA/C process
- Manage & optimize manufacturing processes (production, materials ordering, inventory tracking)
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Manage operations EE’s and resources
- Deploy and review Operations budget and manage costs
- Manage relationships with fulfillment agencies and CM (when appropriate)
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to develop production forecasts and ensure product availability
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), planning and analysis, inventory control and management skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Must be able to join team in full time capacity
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to concierge [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Operations Coordinator Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.