Naturalicious is an award-winning beauty brand found in over 1200 retail stores including Sally Beauty, Ulta and Whole Foods. Our products have been featured in numerous high-end publications including Vogue, Allure, Glamour and Good Morning America. Our flagship system has been named the best product for curly hair by Harper's Bazaar.
Naturalicious develops high-performance, plant-based beauty solutions for frustrated women seeking natural alternatives. We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
To manage continued growth, Naturalicious is seeking a Program Manager responsible for overseeing the development of our Repair Your Hair Challenge and support the company's main objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a coordinator for Repair Your Hair Challenge (RYHC) and single point of contact for all RYHC participants.
- Organize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities based on the goals of the organization
- Devise new programs that support the RYHC
- Create sustainable goals for the organization as it relates to the RYHC
- Identify and train RYHC teachers and Naturalicious mentors
- Assist teachers and mentors with program management, helping them publish their content on our digital platforms and ensuring it runs smoothly
- Update training programs as needed and ensure new information is disseminated to teachers and mentors
- Work with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the Repair Your Hair Challenge and the organization overall
- Evaluate and assess the program's strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor projects and oversee all aspects of RYHC to ensure goals are met
- Analyze the long-term needs of the RYHC strategy and offer quarterly reports to management and executive teams that outline and necessary changes to the company strategy
- Meet with company stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Work with the marketing team to improve strategies
- Work with social media team to ensure social content is exciting, inviting and drives FOMO for future participants
- Participate in monthly live RYHC sessions that occur once a month for two weeks at a time in the evenings
- Ensure enjoyable, fun experience for RYHC participants that encourages a transformational experience, sisterhood, and friendship
- Expect to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, where necessary
- Manage program-related customer service inquiries as needed
- Assist with other company-related needs as needed
- 3+ years of experience with organizing and managing people
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic Content Creation skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Great teamwork skills
- Attention to detail required
- Marketing and customer service experience desired but not required
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the ideal candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Program Manager Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.