Naturalicious creates simple beauty solutions for frustrated women seeking natural alternatives. We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta online, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
To manage continued growth, Naturalicious is seeking a Production Associate to prepare, manufacture and bottle our beauty products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates filling and packaging equipment continually (i.e. filler, labeler, capper, bar coder, etc.)
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal quality policies
- Comfortable using scales, filtering systems, blend tanks, as well as semi-automated dispensing machines
- Ensures that the production line is set up correctly
- Adjusts equipment to control weight, closures, and others as required by specifications (asks Engineering or Maintenance for assistance, if needed)
- Observe timelines of day-to-day activities to facilitate meeting production schedules
- Reviews filling and packaging instructions at beginning of line runs, meets or exceeds assignment standards and ensures that the correct finished products are available in inventory
- Ensure product quality by visually inspecting for foreign material or product defects by following quality control processes and indicators
- Observe, maintain, and address all issues with leaders and members of management on product quality, machinery, and supplies
- Perform activities in a controlled environment using appropriate PPE
- Perform all duties in compliance with safety rules, standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Ship and Receive pallets in warehouse using semi-automatic fork lift stacker
- Use of blend tanks, electric hand-held blenders, calibrated scales, and semi-automatic and manual filling equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects. 30-60 lbs
- 1 Year of Laboratory/Manufacturing Experience or Vocational Training is preferred
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the ideal candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Production Associate Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.