Naturalicious creates time-saving hair care solutions for busy women that allow them to spend more time living their best life, and less time preparing for it.
We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
To manage continued growth, Naturalicious is seeking a data-driven Social Media Manager with, copywriting, photography and videography experience for a full time, salaried position.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy inclusive of Facebook, Instagam, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and others as needed
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up-to-date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools to discover insights and data to make data-driven decisions
- Produce excellent quality photos and videos for use on social media platforms
- Write compelling, informative, appealing copy
- Photgraphy and videography skills
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years experience as social media specialist or similar role
- Social Media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Excellent understanding of social media KPIs
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or relevant field
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Social Media Manager Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.