Naturalicious creates simple beauty solutions for frustrated women seeking natural alternatives. We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
Our fast-growing beauty business needs a Shipping Coordinator to join our staff. We've grown considerably from a one-person outfit to an 8-person business in the last four and a half years, and our purchase volume has increased to more than 3000 orders per month. Consequently, we need a highly organized and efficient shipping coordinator to join our shipping team and help manage with the shipping and receiving components of our operation. The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements. When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Assemble and fill boxes, envelopes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped according to company specifications
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Track inventory and report any shortages to management team so we can update the website
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Process orders based on the buyer's preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package OR physically take packages to USPS, UPS or FedEx
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detailed orientated and ability to multi-task
- 1+ years of relative experience
- Capable of working a consistent schedule starting at 10am
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Clean driving record
- Must be have own transportation
- Must be willing and able to drive to Midtown Detroit, MI 5 days a week
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time without any assistance
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to concierge [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Shipping Coordinator Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.