Naturalicious creates simple beauty solutions for frustrated women seeking natural alternatives. We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
To manage continued growth, Naturalicious is seeking a Fractional CFO for about 8 hours/week to produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.; develop long-term business plans based on these reports, review, monitor and manage budgets, and develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
to produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.; develop long-term business plans based on these reports, review, monitor and manage budgets, and develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Handles day to day financials for the business
- Forecasting when necessary
- Provides a bi-weekly financial report
- Handles account receivables and bill payments
- Lead the monthly budget variance analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reporting, analysis, and insight against prior periods, budget, and forecast, highlighting key variances/trends and providing explanations for use by management
- Present capital and operational budgets / plans to the Naturalicious management team
- Share monthly reports with management to identify business performance trends and initiate purchase changes when needed
- Conduct financial and business analysis - interpreting gaps, impacts, workflow requirements and process improvement opportunities
- Understand business drivers, incorporate relevant financial levers, and prepare data driven recommendations on business strategies with the appropriate levels of detail
- Manage relationships with Operations team and use expertise to make recommendations on relevant analysis
- Other duties may be assigned as they become necessary
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in annual planning activities
- Professional experience in tracking budget versus actuals tracking and variance explanation
- Analytical skills and creative problem solving, showing ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, familiarity with database tools. Demonstrated ability to learn and master new tools quickly
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and tracing root causes
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Must have BS/BA in finance, accounting, economics, or other related fields
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to concierge [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Fractional CFO Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.