Naturalicious creates time-saving hair care solutions for busy women that allow them to spend more time living their best life, and less time preparing for it.
We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
Naturalicious is seeking an eCommerce Conversion Lead to join our team and lead our conversion rate optimization program. The eCommerce Conversion Lead will be responsible for driving increased business performance from our shopping site by creating conversion rate optimization processes. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a performance marketing/eCommerce background who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth. We work closely with many cross functional teams at Naturalicious, including marketing, operations, design and creative, retention marketing, go-to-market strategy, product marketing, and business intelligence.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Optimize our website conversion funnel on our site through quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rate and the Naturalicious on-site experiences, considering UX.
- Partner with the Creative, Web Analytics and Digital Product team to prioritize a roadmap and operationalize a testing calendar.
- Partner with the Marketing and Design team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
- 5+ years digital marketing or eCommerce experience with a focus on site experience
- 5+ years of experience building and executing site testing programs
- Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis
- Proficiency with probability and statistics
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: eCommerce Conversion Lead Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.