Naturalicious creates time-saving hair care solutions for busy women that allow them to spend more time living their best life, and less time preparing for it.
We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
Naturalicious is seeking a Customer Experience Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will serve our clients by providing product and service information; acting as a liaison between our clients and the company. This person will also assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries; and resolve product and service challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions; suggest information about other products and services
- Open customer accounts by recording account information; maintain customer records by updating account information
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, warranties or terms of sale, places and processes payments for orders, refunds or exchanges
- Sell products and services
- Retain subscription clients
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers at all times of day and evening
- Ability to deal with angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation
- Ability to deal with people in an uplifting manner
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- Basic computer skills
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the idea candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Client Success Representative Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.