Naturalicious creates time-saving hair care solutions for busy women that allow them to spend more time living their best life, and less time preparing for it.
We develop innovative beauty products free of harsh chemicals and damaging toxins and can be found in over 1200 retailers around the globe including Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply and Whole Foods. Naturalicious’ lines of business include retail, wholesale and distribution accounts.
Naturalicious is seeking a task and outcome-oriented Customer Experience & Marketing Associate to join our team. A successful candidate will be (or is excited to become) a FAQ master / Naturalicious know-it-all and play a dynamic role in the organization by acting as a liaison to our external customers and consumers, while also providing administrative support to the internal team. This individual will be expected to play a critical role in elevating and evolving the customer experience by promptly assisting with complaints, orders, errors,account questions, billing, cancellations and resolving product / service challenges. Additionally, we are looking for an individual who is willing to own the customer experience, track data + compile insight on overall trends and create tangible process improvements.
When you are not supporting external customers, you will be searching out opportunities to support the internal team on various tactical activities that support the overall customer experience, including but not limited to sales collateral, marketing content, social media, and product fulfillment.
We promise that every day will present a new, fun and different +opportunity to learn; if that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Promptly answer customer inquiries on multiple channels regarding products and service questions; suggest information about other products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment;following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, warranties or terms of sale, places and processes payments for orders, refunds or exchanges
- Retain subscription clients
- Support the internal team on various tactical activities that support the overall customer experience, including but not limited to sales collateral, marketing content, social media, and product fulfillment.
- Flexible schedule; hours are primarily M-F from 10 to 6 but weekends / holiday support may be required during special promotions
- Ability to work at the office in Livonia, MI five days a week(M-F)
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- High School diploma or GED required, 2-4 year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, retail sales, marketing a related field
- Ability to solve customer problems and to support / diffuse angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to translate customer feedback into statistics and tangible data to drive process improvement
- Focused on elevating the overall customer experience
- Interest in learning & growing with the brand; interest in natural hair care
- Collaborative, team player who is comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Basic computer skills
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter with why you are the ideal candidate for this position to jobs [at] naturalicious.net with the subject line: Marketing Associate Candidate – [Enter Your First & Last Name Here]
Naturalicious is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.